What is it about?
App Store Description
By scanning the QR code or entering the identification number of the installation, the application will be show the general details of the installation and in the form of a list, will provide you the complete set of documents and other related informative material. When the manoeuvres suggested will not sufficient for your specifically type of problem, the special assistance request function will allow you to insert a
request for assistance directly from the application, specifying:
Name and Surname
- Contact email (pre-filled with the default email taken from the mobile account)
- Telephone number (automatically pre-filled with the current phone number)
- Request text
- The request sent will be automatically inserted in the OMARLIFT Technical Assistance system to generate the user ticket and in this way a technician will contact you as soon as possible.
At the first access, and subsequently at regular intervals, the application will download autonomously
the complete list of all public documents made available by Omarlift.
The software will download the contents index, releasing it later timely download of content in on-demand mode. In this way the user’s waiting time is minimized for the user to use the application and download the material in a second time when the bandwidth will be strong.
The user will be able to search in the documents made available and view them on his own
device. The user will be able to search in the documents made available and view them on his
device. For each document the application will allow you:
- With a connected via 3G (or higher) or Wi-Fi, download the last possible document and read it directly online.
- If disconnected or with connection less than 3 G, you see on the display the last downloaded copy of document or in case, to warn the user of lack of connection.
- To share the public link of the document through the standard sharing tools available on your device (eg mail, WhatsApp etc.)
Installation and Activation
In addition to the related marketplace, the user will be able to install the application using a special QR code. The activation and installation process via code will follow the following steps:
The user scans the QR code;
If the application is already installed on the phone, it is started with parameters specified in the QR code;
If the application is not already installed, the user is redirected to the marketplace associated with his own mobile phone, directly on the application page;
Subsequently, the user can start the application either by scanning the QR code again or starting it directly.
- Multilingual support;
- Reading list of online documents and periodic indexing of contents;
- Creation of the ticket to request Specialized Technical Assistance;
- Online / offline management for various documents and features;
- Access to list of resolving requests via app.
We are Italian manufacture of cylinders, hydraulic power units, mechanical parts and gearless motors for lift and elevators platforms. We provide technical support and customized packages for customers but our work doesn't end with the products delivering. Our core business is always to be on hand to provide great after-sales support. With the OMARLIFT App, we have improved our channels to ensure at all the sector's protagonist the right tools to do your work in the best possible way, because real satisfaction is measured over time.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.