Watch the trailer
Unlock New Modes. Each centimeter you travel contributes to unlocking new modes. That includes spotlight mode that gives you a small window of the path.
Varied Challenges. There are all types of path altering mechanics as you continue.
Endless Finger Tip Challenge. Slide your finger through the shifting path as the screen scrolls automatically.
What is it about?
As its name suggests, On the Line challenges you to stay on the line. Hold your finger on the screen and hold on for dear life as you try to survive by staying on the white line. Keep up with the vertically scrolling environment by dodging curves, walls, traps, and more.
For those who...
- ... like games that can be played with just one finger. ... like endless running games.
Not for those who...
- ... prefer to play games with high levels of complexity. ... don't enjoy arcade games based on avoidance and survival.
Why we love it
On the Line is deceptively simple. It looks pretty easy to play, but is actually quite challenging. The path to be navigated is randomly generated, so each game session is a new challenge. The game also lets you compare your distances traveled with the heights of world-famous monuments, and complete monuments to unlock new objectives and background colors.
On the line is $0.99 but there are more add-ons
Unlock all game modes
App Store Description
On the line is a fast paced endless runner and for the first time your finger is the main character!
It’s never been so easy to play, you just have to hold your finger on the screen and try to stay on the line as long as possible…
- Generated maze, each time you play it's different.
- Compare the distance travelled with world famous monuments heights.
- Complete monuments to unlock new game modes, objectives and background colors.
- Compare your score with friend on the game center leaderboard