What is it about?
App Store Description
• Either OpenTouch MultiMedia Services or OpenTouch Business Edition server R2.3.1+ (either Connection or Conversation user profile).
• Notifications received via Apple Push Notification Service
• iPhone 5S+
• iOS 11.x+
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise OpenTouch Conversation+ for iPhone leverages what users love most – their own devices.
OpenTouch Conversation+ for iPhone exposes the features and flexibility of the OpenTouch Suite through the popular smartphone from Apple. Use gestures to place calls, retrieve messages and move easily from a phone call or IM to a multiparty conversation. Join conferences in one-click, enjoy visual voice mail ergonomics, and define and select your call-routing profiles to meet current location and availability.
OpenTouch Conversation+ for iPhone addresses either OT ‘Conversation’ or OT ‘Connection’ user according to the end-user profile defined at IT Manager level. The level of services is directly linked to this profile.
• Download a single application matching different end-user profiles.
• Present a single business identity, with one phone number across multiple devices - desk phone, PC and smartphone.
• Offer a common user experience whatever the device you use.
• Voice over IP.
• Place, answer, and manage voice calls using the enterprise dialing plan.
• Call anywhere using device, corporate directory, or OpenTouch contacts.
• Manage conversations using the complete set of mid-call controls: call recording, inquiry call, hold, back & forth, transfer, ad-hoc conference, add/remove participant, leave or terminate conference and hang up.
• Join in one click a scheduled meeting.
• Move the conversation between devices - move the late day conference to your mobile device and be on time for the next appointment.
• Listen to and manage voice-mail messages.
• View contact presence and availability and tap to start and manage collaborative, secure conversations.
• Start with a simple one-to-one chat and add people, add voice - seamlessly and effortlessly.
• Open past chats to review exchanges and when necessary re-start the conversation.
• Manage communication preferences and reach-ability using call routing profiles, effortlessly while on the move.
• Enable/disable Call Supervision delegation.
• Schedule meetings on-the-go using predefined meeting profiles that tailor OpenTouch conferencing capabilities to match the type of meeting or event.
• Reduced enterprise communications expenses through use of Wi-Fi or 4G/3G data connectivity for telephone calls and conference call.
• Compelling and thoughtful user experience that encourages use, encourages employee communications and encourages rich and frequent conversations.
• Improve collaboration and increase efficiency with streamlined evolution of business conversations to include multiple parties, persistent conversations while on the move.
• Boost productivity and reduce costs with quick access to business communication features anywhere.
• Be contacted faster and more efficiently with a single business identity across multiple devices.
• Guarantee employee efficiency with a full set of notifications (voice message, instant messaging, missed call, scheduled conference alert).
• Secure access to the enterprise through Reverse Proxy and Session Border Controller.
• Brazilian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
DEVICE WHITE LIST
Reference 8AL90822AAAB hosted on Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Business Portal under the Technical Documentation Library.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.