Watch the trailer
What is it about?
Out There has players taking on the role of an astronaut who is waking up from a cryogenic state out on a space ship very far away. Your ultimate goal is to find your way back home to Earth, but you've got a long way to go. You'll have to tinker with your ship, explore nearby planets for valuable resources and harvest oxygen from garden planets to make sure you don't asphyxiate before you get home. But watch out for dangerous life forms who may want what you have.
For those who...
- Like space survival games
- Enjoy resource management
Not for those who...
- Don't like resource management
- Dont care for space survival games
Why we love it
Out There is a gorgeous space survival game that will surely impress you and your friends. If you can be resourceful, then Out There is a game that tests your space survival skills.
App Store Description
5/5 - TouchArcade
5/5 - PocketTactics
9/10 'Gold Award' - PocketGamer
Grand Prize - DevGAMM Moscow 2015
Excellence in Narrative - DevGAMM 2015
Best Game Design Award - Casual Connect EE 2014
Excellence In Narrative Finalist - IMGA 2015
Best iPhone and iPad Games of 2014 - TouchArcade
Best Mobile Games of 2014 - Game Informer
Best Mobile Games of 2014 - Gamezebo
WARNING : this game is hard ! Check the forum for strategy tips : http://outthere.forumactif.org/
You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but... out there... in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.
Space is an hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.
Music by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Game Center : 59 achievements, leaderboard
• A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
• Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
• 350+ multiple choices handwritten game book adventures
• Epic main storyline with 4 different endings
• 10 spaceships with different specs to discover
• Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
• Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
• No combat ! It’s you against the environment
• Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddartha Barnhoom (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Fantastic pulp comics graphics
• High replay value