WHY DID WE MAKE THIS
Pain Tracker & Diary
What is it about?
WHY DID WE MAKE THIS?
Pain Tracker & Diary is $3.99 but there are more add-ons
Unlimited Diary Entries
Copy and Edit a Previous Pain Entry
Custom Pain Types
Interactive Summary & Animation
App Store Description
WHY DID WE MAKE THIS?
You hurt. Your pain is chronic and complicated. You can’t remember everything. You want your doctors to understand, but you don’t know how to explain what you feel.
PAIN IS LIFE-CHANGING. HELP IS HERE.
Nanolume® developed the Pain Tracker & Diary to help you record the daily textures, intensities, and locations of what you feel, so you and your care team can better understand what you are suffering with and follow how your pain responds to medications and treatments.
TRACK IT BETTER. TREAT IT BETTER.
Pain is a complex experience. It often includes multiple pain types (layers), each with its own unique texture, intensity, location, and surface area.
By keeping a diary that integrates complex information, you can show your doctors what you are experiencing to help them make a better diagnosis, choose more appropriate medications and treatments, and monitor if your treatments are beneficial. In addition, by keeping such an integrated record, trends might emerge that would otherwise go unnoticed.
PAIN IS DIFFERENT.
Pain is a subjective (not objective) sensation that you cannot measure. Its assessment relies on each person’s ability to communicate what they feel. Nanolume® developed this digital diary to help you record what you feel every day.
For each diary entry you create:
• Choose a Pain Type. Choose from a list of predefined pain types or create a customized pain type. Next, tap the icon of the pain type you feel is most intense (you can come back and add more types later).
• Select the Intensity. Select the intensity of your pain type using a Numeric Rating Scale (NRS).
• Draw an Outline. Use your finger to draw an “outline” of the type of pain you are experiencing on the front and back sides of a generalized map of your body.
• Calculated Surface Areas. The app displays the percent [%] of your body surface affected by each (or all) of the pain types you draw.
• Zoom. Need to see a larger image of your hand or foot? Double-tap: "once" to zoom x2; "twice" to zoom x4; "a third time" to restore the image to its original size. We also offer pinch-to-zoom.
• Notes. Tap the “Notepad” icon located in the top-left corner of each opened diary entry to record any details of your medications or treatment results.
• Tap "Add Pain." Choose another pain type (layer) to draw.
• Save Your Diary Entry. Tap "Done" to create a snapshot of all the pain type layers you drew. The app attaches the date and time your entry was saved.
• Open a Saved Entry. Tap on the date and time of the entry you want to review. Look at the intensity, location, and surface area of each distinct pain type you experienced (by touching the icon of the pain type you want to see) or see all the pain types at once and see how they overlap (tap the "All Layers" icon). Swipe the picture left or right to check how your other saved pain entries compare over time.
• Charts. View a summary of your data in "Charts."
• Forget to Save an Entry? Go back and recreate a "pain picture" from the past; then, use the "Calendar" icon to backdate the recreated entry.
• Calendar Backdating. Touch the "Calendar" icon to backdate any pain-picture you draw to create a record of what you remember from the past.
• Copy/Edit. Copy or edit a copy of a previous entry.
• CSV Export. Email or save a numeric file of your data, then open that data in a spreadsheet.
• Interactive Summary & Animation. Play an animation of your data to see how each or all of your pain types change within any period you choose by selecting the corresponding start/stop dates.
• PDF Export. Export your charts, drawings, and notes as a PDF file.
PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT.
Copyright © 2014-2023, Nanolume® LLC. All rights reserved. U.S. Patent No. 11,363,985 B2.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.