What is it about?
App Store Description
· Guided tours of 80+ mid-century landmarks in Palm Springs, California
· Tour by location, architect, or create your own custom tour
· Intimate profiles of 12 leading architects
· Video access to interiors and exteriors of premier properties
· New & historic images, including Julius Shulman photography
· Written and narrated by top architectural historians and experts
This application contains embedded high-quality video, photo, and audio content. Because of the large size, download time may vary based on your connection speed. You will need a WiFi connection to download the app to your device.
We recommend you download the app through iTunes on your computer, then sync to your mobile device to reduce download time. Depending on the model of the device, the “Checking for updates” install sequence may vary. The app will also require 1 Gb of free space on your mobile device. Without enough free space the app may not install.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.