What is it about?
App Store Description
Panecal is a scientific calculator app that allows you to display and modify formulas. It allows you to enter formulas while checking them, which prevents you from typing incorrectly or making calculation errors. It is also possible to reuse past formulas and use variable memory to change only certain values to calculate them.
The display shows the cursor, and you can tap or press the arrow keys to quickly navigate to where you want to edit. It has a powerful, flexible and intuitive user interface with support for swiping to scroll through formulas and long-tap to copy and paste.
- Re-calculation by using past formula
- Easy editing by using a cursor operation and swipe the screen
- Copy and paste formulas text
- Formulas history and answers history table
- Binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers calculation and conversion (Max.32bits)
- M+/M- memory functions and variable(A-F) memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, percent calculations, modulo calculation, polar and cartesian coordinate conversion
- Angle units (DEG, RAD, GRAD)
- Result format with Normal(standard), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (significant figures), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3)
- Decimal point character and grouping separator settings
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.