What is it about?
PDF Viewer – Read, Review, and Annotate lets you view documents on the go and then mark them up or sign them easily. You can create new documents, store and organize folders, fill out forms, and use handy annotation tools. The app also has bonus features such as text-to-speech for e-books and night mode.
Why we love it
PDF Viewer – Read, Review, and Annotate is a convenient app for viewing, annotating, signing, and organizing your PDFs.
PDF Viewer has stickers
App Store Description
PDF Viewer Pro is a fast and beautiful app, allowing you to view, search, and annotate PDF documents with ease on your iPhone and iPad.
Access your files from iCloud, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive or any other cloud solution via Apple's familiar Document Browser interface.
+++ Listed as “Productivity lifesaver” on the App Store +++
"A streamlined interface packed with powerful features - it’s like having a desktop-quality PDF toolkit wherever we go" – App Store Editor Notes
“I'm impressed by how the folks at PSPDFKit have been able to fine-tune the document browser to the app's needs.” – MacStories.net
"If you want a PDF viewer that is designed for reading PDF books, this is it." – App Review
VIEW DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
• Easily import a PDF from your favorite cloud service provider, email, or directly off a website.
• Supports Open In Place, Drag & Drop and features the familiar Apple Document Browser interface from the Files app.
• Search for the exact text you are looking for within the document.
• Double tap on the screen to Smart Zoom directly to the text you want to read.
• Annotate images (JPEG, PNG) non-destructive, just like PDF documents. (PRO)
ANNOTATE WITH EASE
• While reviewing a document, use your finger or Apple Pencil to highlight and markup text.
• Leave comments by adding a note, text, or drawing directly on the PDF.
• Add images or audio.
• Reply to notes. (PRO)
SIGN DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE
• Add your signature to any document using your finger or Apple Pencil.
• Move and resize your signature as needed.
• Flatten a document to ensure the signature doesn’t change.
CREATE AND EDIT PDFs
• Create new documents from existing documents by moving, rotating, deleting, or adding new pages.
• Combine multiple documents into a single one. (PRO)
• Leave a simple bookmark or create an entire table of contents for your document.
FILL OUT FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF Forms by adding text to the fields.
• Flatten and secure the form once you’re done to ensure the document doesn’t change.
• Add a signature to any Form.
STORE, ORGANIZE AND SHARE
• Store documents, create folders and organize your documents.
• Share documents by printing, emailing or saving your edits back any cloud service.
PASSWORD PROTECT DOCUMENTS
• Read document metadata, title and keywords.
• Protect documents with user and owner passwords and limit permissions. (PRO)
AND SO MUCH MORE
• Conveniently switch to night mode when viewing your documents at night.
• Present on external screens without the distraction of toolbars. (PRO)
• Have the text from a PDF read out loud to you with text-to-speech.
• PDF Viewer remembers where you were down to the page/position where you left off - even across devices.
PDF Viewer comes with a large feature set, completely free. Some advanced features require the purchase of PDF Viewer Pro, available as a subscription. We offer 3-monthly and yearly subscription plans. There’s also a fully functional 7-day trial, so you can test PDF Viewer Pro (including document merging and password editing) before you commit. All plans unlock the app on iPhone and iPad.
TRUSTED BY COMPANIES YOU KNOW
PDF Viewer is built on top of and powered by PSPDFKit, the same PDF engine trusted around the world by companies like Dropbox, Box, IBM, Atlassian, SAP, and Lufthansa.
BE PART OF THE PDF VIEWER COMMUNITY
Duration and price of each subscription are displayed in PDF Viewers’ storefront, updated at the time of purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned off in the iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.