What is it about?
HOW IT WORKS
App Store Description
HOW IT WORKS
1) Snap a picture of yourself in an outfit
2) Add a rating and other details
Before you know it, you’ll be able to:
• Find something to wear—search your outfits by Weather, Rating, Fit, Attire, and When Last Worn
• Use keywords to search by anything else, like designer, trend, style, or brand
• Plan your looks and remember what you wore (and who saw you)
• Organize, search, sort, and learn about your items of clothing in the closet
• Pack for a trip
• Create custom collections, like “Favorite Spring Looks,” “Work Outfits,” or “Paris Trip”
• Put outfits you want to wear soon “On the Runway”
No in-app purchases, no subscription, no ads, no hidden fees.
IMPORTING IS EASY
We know it can seem like a lot to add all of your favorite looks and items, so we’ve made it easier. In addition to importing photos with your camera or gallery, you can also:
• Download pictures of your items from the web
• Crop item photos from your Look photos (game changer!)
• “Share” photos to Personal Lookbook from your Photos app or another photo editor
• Import a pic and add details later
• Skip item photos altogether—just add a description
Categorize & search your items of clothing by Color, Category, Favorite & Keywords. Also:
• See all your looks that include an item (for when you can’t remember what you wear with your navy Gucci jumpsuit)
• Styling help—see all of your blue tops
• See what items you wear most often; or what you wear with the most looks
Getting ready for a trip just got way easier. Personal Lookbook will generate an interactive packing list from any collection you mark as a trip. Then tap each item to mark it as packed.
• Add up to three additional photos per look: a back view, with a jacket, or a shot of you wearing it in real life
• Widgets—see your latest looks & get inspired, right from your iPhone’s home screen
• Set up custom days and times to get reminders to take a pic of your outfit
• Share the looks and items you love
WHY PERSONAL LOOKBOOK IS BETTER
There are many reasons Personal Lookbook is the best wardrobe app out there—easier importing, modern UI, easier to use, and tons of useful features (but not bogged down with unnecessary functionality that you’d never use). However, this is the big one:
With the other wardrobe managers, you drag your items together into “virtual” outfits that may not work when you actually wear them. This can be entertaining, but you never really know how an outfit is going to work until you actually try it on (it’s why we have dressing rooms and return shipping). With Personal Lookbook, you put your outfits together in real life, so you know they work and that everything will come together perfectly when you’re rushing to get out the door.
HOW PERSONAL LOOKBOOK
CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
• Get out the door faster
• Keep your IRL closet neat and organized
• Look more stylish every day
• Less stress when getting ready for a trip
• Save money and the planet by wearing what you have
• Have more fun with fashion!
MORE WAYS WE’VE MADE IT EASIER
• Example looks and helpful tips will help you get up and running
• Item colors & categories are assigned to items automatically based on the words in your description
• When adding existing items to looks, you can select from a searchable, sortable dropdown menu
• Look details are optional—only add a rating if you want to be able to search by Rating
• You can import a quick pic and add details later
iCloud automatically backs up your data, so if you lose or replace your phone, you won’t lose your Lookbook photos and data. (Note that you can currently only use it on one device.)
Support for iPhone 12 and iOS 14.
LOVE YOUR LOOKBOOK?
Your 5-star review helps more people discover Personal Lookbook and helps us continue to make it better for you. And we really appreciate it.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.