What is it about?
** 50% Off Today!!
App Store Description
** 50% Off Today!!
WHAT IS PESCATARIAN DIET?
A Pescatarian Diet is one that includes fish and seafood, but doesn’t include certain other animal products, especially meat. Pescatarian-based diets have been around for thousands of years. Populations living in Japan, other parts of Asia and Mediterranean countries like Greece have relied heavily on fish for protein and nutrient intake for generations. Fish and seafood are some of the healthiest sources of dietary protein and fatty acids in the world. Benefit-packed salmon and nutritious sardines, for example, are two particularly nutrient-dense foods packed with high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids (protein), vitamin D as well as vitamin A.
ABOUT THIS APP
Pescatarian Diet Recipes is an application containing over 300 detailed cooking recipes that follows a Pescetarian Diet. The recipes are grouped into different categories for easier reference (appetizer, breakfast, salad, main dishes, etc.). For each recipe included in this App, a photo, an ingredient list, a step by step cooking direction, and a detailed nutritional table is provided.
This App is great for people who wants to improve their health by eating more healthy foods and more nutrients and less saturated fats and bad protein.
The application is optimized for iPad/iPad2/iPad mini, iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6+/6S/6S+ & iPod Touch.
This application has the following features:
* 2-Level Category Views with THUMBNAIL preview of each recipe
* All Category View to preview all recipes in alphabetical order
* Single Category View to list recipes of the same category
* Ability to BOOKMARK selected recipes for easier reference
* Add a CUSTOM NOTE to any recipe
* iCloud synchronized Bookmarks and Custom Notes
* EMAIL any items to yourself & friends
* A recipe SEARCH engine
* Enter a RANDOM entry when shaking the device (if you cannot make up your mind)
* OFFLINE browsing
This App is brought to you by audio128.com