Add photos in PhotoLink. Adding a photo to a widget is easy with the share sheet extension.
Type in your web page, and it's a widget. PhotoLink will automatically refresh your web page when it changes, so you just have to check your widgets.
Viewing your widgets. Once your widgets are created, just add them to the Today View so you can check them when you want to.
What is it about?
With PhotoLink, you generate personalized widgets that provide you with all the information you need at your fingertips. Whether it's a photograph or a note, you can insert it into a widget for your Today View, and have it close at hand.
Why we love it
PhotoLink fills a gap that's been present in the Today View almost since day one. The fact that you can put photographs and web pages in your Today View using this app is quite nice. When you have your widgets created, you'll want to enable them. Just go to the Today View, and scroll to the bottom of your active widgets. Tap Edit, and find your PhotoLink widgets. Then tap the green plus sign next to the one you want to add. Once you've done that, you can just check the Today View to review your notes or photographs, or check on the web page you've made a widget from. It takes about 48 hours for PhotoLink to notify you that a web page has changed, but an in-app purchase removes that limitation. You're also able to group widgets in Photo Link. This is a terrific way to keep them organized, so when you want to update or change them it's easy to find the one you want to remove or modify. PhotoLink is ad-supported and limits how many widgets you can have, at least for the free version. However, a modest in-app purchase will remove the ads and allow you to have more widgets available to you.
PhotoLink widget is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
PhotoLink lets you create your own Widget - you can attach your favorite photos (timetable, reminders, quotes, formulas, cribs, notes, shopping list, etc) or save your favorite web-page (e.g. with the weather, exchange rates, etc.) and get quick access to them on the Widget (and even set web page to autorefresh).
Other functions PhotoLink provides:
• View the saved web-pages, even when no internet (this can help to save your battery).
• Export your saved web-pages.
• Create bookmarks for frequently visited web-pages and open them directly from the Widget (by tapping the 'Launch PhotoLink' button).
• Share extension (Attach your photos on the Widget directly from Photos App).
• Comfortably customize the photo view in the Widget (moving across the page, scaling, resizing of widget).
• iCloud sync
• The ability to group photos and web pages in a folders
• The ability to roll the photos and web pages on the widget automatically (timer)