What is it about?
Enjoy 8bit retro games!
App Store Description
Enjoy 8bit retro games!
[About provide games]
We provide the games on this app under licensed from the official licensers.
- support MFi / PS4 / XBOX-ONE GamePads
- PIN/UNDO (quick save/load)
- 3 save slots & 10 movie slots per game
- recordable your gameplay movie to the movie slot
- save slots and videos can be posted and shared with other users
- posted save slots and/or videos can be albumed on MyList
- several titles are supporting Score Ranking and/or Multi play.
[Score Ranking (leaderboard)]
- challengeable once a day for FREE.
- also challengeable any number of times within time, if you purchased the PicoTicket (*payed item)
- you can see the replay movie of the top players on the leaderboard.
Aside from the leaderboard for all users, you can now create a private leaderboard (Private Board).
Private Boards can be created/entered from the leaderboard of a target game.
By creating a Private Board and sharing your room ID with viewers during a live broadcast, you can easily hold eSports tournaments and other events between the live broadcaster and viewers.
Just like regular leaderboards, Private Boards will have video replays and score registration, so you and your viewers can watch replays of the top scores during live broadcasts.
Private Boards can be used at no additional charge.
NOTE: This feature is only available for FREE PLAY titles.
Some titles are support multiple-play via Bluetooth or Internet.
NOTE: Currently the Internet multiple-play server's installation region is Tokyo/Japan. Depending on the client's (smartphone's) region, there will be a delay in key entry.
- FREE PLAN: You can play a few games for free.
- PICO PLAN: You can play the all of games. (*payed subscription)
[About PICO PLAN]
PICO PLAN is a subscription for playing the all of games.
- price / length: $4.99 / 1 month
- free trial length: 1 week
- payment will be charged to Apple ID Account at confirmation of purchase
- subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- This subscription has a one week free trial period when you first subscribe. If you are not satisfied with the content of the service, please cancel within 6 days from the start of the subscription.
Terms of service:
https://www.pico2.net/terms_of_service_en.html (English translation)
How to cancel:
1. open the Settings app.
2. tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.*
3. tap the subscription of this app.that you want to manage.
4. a list of subscriptions will be displayed, so tap the subscription of this application and cancel.
If you have done above, it will be canceled at the next automatic billing opportunity.
*If you don't see "Subscriptions" in the Settings app, tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. Sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.