Pigments - Color Palettes
What is it about?
App Store Description
- Simple - Generate color palettes with a simple tap.
- Multiple generator types - Select from a variety of color palette types (random, gradient, pastel, neon/vibrant, neutral, metallic, warm, cool/cold, skin tones or color wheel harmonies - monochromatic, analogous, complementary, compound, triadic, tetradic and rectangle).
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (Premium) - Create color palettes with the help of machine learning algorithms.
- Adjustable colors - Tweak individual colors by using a visual color picker or by using the HEX, RGB, HSV or CMYK sliders/number inputs.
- Adjustable number of colors - Each color palette can have between 1 and 20 colors.
- Reorder - The colors can be rearranged by drag and drop.
- Lock colors - Prevent certain colors from changing when generating a new color scheme.
- Isolation mode - Add spacing around the colors.
- History - Undo or redo any changes made to the color palette by swiping left or right.
- Simulate color blindness - Validate the accessibility of a color palette by simulating color blindness also called color vision deficiency (protanopia, protanomaly, deuteranopia, deuteranomaly, tritanopia, tritanomaly, achromatopsia, achromatomaly).
- Blend colors (Premium) - Blend two colors together in a certain percentage.
- Image color picker (Premium) - Create color palettes from images either by selecting the colors manually or by using the auto pick feature. The images can be loaded from your device or from a link.
- Save for later - The palettes can be saved, locally, in your library.
- Export - Export color palettes in various formats.
- Dark and light app theme.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.