What is it about?
► Plant Identification Made Easy
App Store Description
► Plant Identification Made Easy
PlantSpot is your guide in complicated, yet fascinating flora of our planet. Upload a plant snap, get your match and find out about the plant that interested you in an instant.
Have you ever wondered “What is that flower? It smells incredible!” Well, no need to torture your friends to find the magic herb. With PlantSpot plant recognition app you can identify thousands of trees, flowers, succulents, cacti and more literally in an instant.
With more than 310,000 species in our database, our plant identifier app offers an extensive catalog of Earth’s flora to explore and learn from. Our app works on every continent, and we are doing our best to document every seeding out there. Use it wherever you need, from Himalayan peaks to Amazonian rainforests to Sahara dunes. Dare us – try to find a plant we don’t have!
► PlantSpot Main Features:
• Plant identification with your camera
Take a photo following the guidelines, wait a couple of seconds and voila – you’ve got your secret plant uncovered.
• Extensive flora database
We believe that a good plant identifier app should cover as many species as possible. That’s why we can name more than 310,000 trees and herbs, and the number is constantly growing (with your help, too!).
• Advanced learning algorithms
Identify a flower to improve PlantSpot and expand our plant index. With deep learning technologies implemented in the program, every photo you take helps our plant recognition app get better.
• Your collection of personal favorites
After you are done with the leaf identification (or whatever you wanted to classify), you might want to save the plant that interested you so much. Add it to your favorites for quick access at any time.
• Extensive description and useful info about any plant
You got a mysterious-looking greeny-leafy thing as a present, and you have no idea what it is or how to care about it? Don’t worry, our plant recognition app is at your service. Snap a picture and get a detailed explanation about your new flatmate.
• Plant care reminder for easy gardening
Keep forgetting to water or fertilize your plant? No more dead plants and no more guilt – set up a reminder in our app, and it will tell when it's time to take care of your plants without any hassle.
With our plant identifier from a photo, it’s like you are always carrying a tiny professor of horticulture in your pocket. Stop wondering what those awesome other-worldly looking flowers are – snap a plant and find out right now with PlantSpot!
1 Week Subscription
1 Months Subscription
6 Months Subscription
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime canceling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Additional Subscription Information
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and the cost will be identified.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.