Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Become the poker player you want to be.
Poker Analytics 6 is FREE but there are more add-ons
1 session per month
1 session per week
App Store Description
Become the poker player you want to be.
Poker Analytics 6 is the brand new version of the poker tracker used by tens of thousands of players!
Poker Analytics follows you in your poker life - whether you're a casual player or a pro - and lets you track and analyze your results, record your hands and manage your bankroll.
The app shows you all the key statistics you want to know about your game. You’ll finally exactly know how much you win, how much your hourly rate or BB/100 are, and much, much more stats at your disposal!
Get a full understanding of your performance with a whole range of reports. See how your game evolves, filter, compare your results by stakes, by game or any parameter you want to learn about your strengths and weaknesses.
* Bets, casino, investments:
Because poker is rarely your only financial activity, you can also track your casino sessions, bets and investments directly into the app with the same amazing capabilities than our famous poker tools.
* Hands recording:
Record all your hands for later review with the super fast hand recorder. Share your hand histories in video or text to discuss your moves.
* Cash game stop notifications:
Based on your game history, the app notifies you when you’re getting tired and tells you to stop! The app keeps you fresh and away from tilt for the long run.
* Bankroll management:
Precisely track all your expenses, bonuses and tips, or create your own types of transaction to match your own needs. Define bankrolls with specific currencies and rates for your sessions abroad. Discover what’s your risk of ruin and never get broke again!
* Player management:
Easily track who you’re playing with by taking notes, setting pictures and assigning colors. Use the home game manager if you want to track the results of all your table.
* Dig deeper into your stats:
Let’s say you want to track something the app doesn’t by default, such as your mental state. You’ll be able to track this session by session and get the stats and graphs for this specific field or any other!
* There is more:
- Poker Analytics has great performance and won’t let you down when you’ll have lots of data.
- You can backup your data with iCloud
- At all time, your data is yours and yours only. We don’t have servers that pumps your data to sell it elsewhere, we don’t know how much you win or lose, we only care about you having the best possible experience.
You get 25 records to test the app. All other features are free of charge.
Then, the app offers three different yearly subscriptions to track your data.
- 1 record per month: free
- 1 record per week: $9.99 per year (USA)
- Unlimited: $29.99 per year (USA)
Note: A record is a poker or casino session, a bet or an investment.
The app works on your iPhone and iPad, and comes with an Apple Watch extension that allows you to simply manage your sessions on your wrist.
You can learn more on our website. If you have any questions, please contact us!
Have fun at the table!
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription is auto-renewed, unless turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.