What is it about?
With PolySpeak, you just type the text in your language and press Translate. The app provides features for undo and redo, a swap button for To and From languages, emoji translations from English, and over 85 languages.
Why we love it
PolySpeak gives you a fast and simple way to translate your communications.
App Store Description
PolySpeak is a lightweight, easy to use translation keyboard for your smartphone. Type the text in your language, and translate it to the desired language simply by switching over to PolySpeak keyboard and pressing translate.
To activate PolySpeak go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard... and select PolySpeak
1) Swap button to easily swap 'From' and 'To' languages.
2) Undo/Redo buttons to go back to previous and current translation.
3) 'From' and 'To' language choices are saved for future use so you don't have to select them when you come back to PolySpeak later.
4) 'Emoji' translation: translate an English text to Emoji. For e.g., try translating 'I love the city of New York'. Currently we only support translation from English to Emoji. But in future versions we plan to support from other languages to Emoji as well.
5) Language pickers show "MOST USED BY YOU" and "POPULAR" languages for easy access.
6) Translate between 85+ languages (the most that any translate keyboard offers currently!).
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.