What is it about?
App Store Description
potato TV was founded with the idea that streaming should be social. People should be able to keep up with what their loved ones are watching and connect with them in new ways online.
Whether your friend group is trying to watch a new movie together or you want to catch up on your favorite show during date night, potato TV is building a platform for social streaming experiences. We want to bring people together while they watch the content they love, across all major streaming services and devices.
potato TV is a social streaming platform that lets you connect with loved ones over your favorite movies and TV shows. Through our Chrome extension, website and mobile app, you can host digital living rooms (we call them kickbacks) where you can add friends, pick a movie or TV show and watch together. Keep up with your family and friends by seeing what they have recently watched and what they recommend - after all, they’re the ones who know you best. From deciding what to watch next, to recapping your favorite show in a fun, private setting, potato TV is the app where you can do it all in one place.
With potato TV you can:
- Watch synced content with friends and family
- See what friends and family are watching across your favorite streaming services (Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and more coming soon)
- Get and send movie and TV show recommendations
- Set up a kickback — set it for now or for some time in the future and make it a private or open invite
- Group text and video messaging before, during and after your kickback
- View potato ratings and see what your friends actually think about what they saw
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.