What is it about?
App Store Description
PreSonus® Capture™ for iPad® is a powerful 32-track audio recording application with up to 24-bit, 96 kHz fidelity and a lean and easy-to-use design. With level and pan control for balancing your tracks and essential editing features using intuitive finger gestures, Capture for iPad is the perfect mobile recording solution. Compatibility with PreSonus AudioBox iOne and iTwo USB/iPad interfaces (or any other MFi iPad interface) enables you to record high-quality audio anywhere inspiration strikes.
With Capture for iPad, you can record and save multiple songs on an iPad, and Capture is the only app that provides direct wireless transfer of your recordings to PreSonus Studio One® for Mac® or Windows® (version 2.6.3 or later), where you can edit and mix. A link to a free version of PreSonus Studio One is available in the app. Songs and individual tracks can also be copied using iTunes if the iPad is connected to the computer with a USB cable.
• Simple, intuitive, mobile recording solution for Apple iPad®
• Capture 32 audio tracks at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz
• One-tap recording
• Direct wireless transfer of sessions to PreSonus® Studio One®
• Editing functions include cut, copy, paste, split, and duplicate
• Level and Pan controls for balancing your tracks
• Saves in compact Apple Lossless format
• Works with any MFi-compatible interface, including PreSonus AudioBox iOne and iTwo
Compatible with iPad only. Requires second-generation iPad or newer, iPad Air, or iPad Mini and iOS 7 or later. Works with iPad-compatible (MFi) audio interface (including PreSonus AudioBox iOne and iTwo) or the internal iPad microphone.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.