Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
App Store Description
• Real-time Forex rates, Market indexes, Commodities like Oil, Gold and Natural gas prices..etc.
• Candlesticks patterns recognition.
• Instant Forex signals for trade automation.
• Japanese candlestick charts, Heikin-Ashi candles including MACD, Bollinger Bands, RSI indicators.
• Developed multifunction Alarm/Alert system based on price changes and Forex signals.
• Economic calendar including all events with country and importance filter.
• Doesn’t require account login or any personal information.
Available Market data (editable watchlist):
• ForEx (currencies USD, GBP, EUR, JPY, CHF, ...etc)
• Commodities (Gold, Oil, Natural gas, ...etc)
• Indexes (NASDAQ, S&P 500, ...etc)
• Reversal ForEx pairs (USD/EUR, USD/GBP,... etc)
• watch for real-time state of the Markets (rates, prices, price changes, charts, indicators, signals - on minutes, hours and days);
• set up alarm on certain prices for any currency pairs and get instant alert;
• set up alarm on price changes or indicators (Bollinger Bands, MACD cross or RSI) within various time intervals.
• follow all worldwide economical events in real-time in Economic Calendar. It helps to predict volatility in market.
• get trade signals based on indicators. It helps for quick global analysis of markets.
The app is optimized for low energy consumption and low amount of web traffic.
We trust in possibilities on significant market changes. Our application is served for you not to miss your profit!
Market data is available from Sunday 17:05 EST till Friday 17:00 EST.
You will be heard! There is a feedback tab in the application. Feel free to contact us for support requests or sharing your advices and ideas.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to email@example.com and your information will be removed.