What is it about?
Propfolio – The Landlord App
Propfolio is FREE but there are more add-ons
3 Additional Properties
Generate and Export report
Taxable Profit/Loss Report
App Store Description
Propfolio – The Landlord App
Organise all key aspects of your property ownership through one easy to use app. Whether you own one, two or more properties Propfolio gives you the tools you need. And you will be secure in the knowledge that your property data cannot be accessed by us.
Propfolio uses iCloud to automatically sync your data between your iPhone and iPad.
Feel in control by keeping important information such as income and expenses, mortgages, tenancy details, contacts, to-do lists and your landlord obligations all in one place. View on-screen Summaries and Lists of each key aspect across your properties and download and email clearly presented PDF Reports.
As property owners and landlords ourselves, we searched but could not find any apps that do all of this well - so we created our own.
HOW PROPFOLIO HELPS
#1. Feel in control
Simply enter and view information about each property on a ‘Property Card’. Build this data up over time, or enter all in one go – perhaps as you prepare your tax return or at the start of a new tax year. Propfolio’s clever on-screen Summaries and emailable Reports then present your data clearly and concisely across your portfolio of properties.
#2. Feel in-the-know
Propfolio enables you to easily keep track of your:
• Income and Expenses, by property - and at the touch of a button produce an on-screen Summary and emailable Reports covering one or more properties to send to your accountant or perhaps attach to your tax return. No more clumsy spreadsheets.
• Mortgages, interest rates, monthly repayments and when preferential rates expire. Properly manage one of your largest expense items.
• Net Values and Capital Gains of your Propfolio – input valuations and renovation/capital expenses to understand your gains and, most importantly, the current net worth of your Propfolio.
• Relationships and Contacts with your tenants, contractors, estate agents and everyone else involved in your property business – copy contacts directly from your address book
• Landlord Obligations to secure tenancy deposits and carry out gas and electrical safety checks.
• To-do Lists, by property, setting deadlines and, if you like paper lists, email yourself the List.
Key on-screen Summaries and emailable Reports include: Detailed Income & Expenses by property, Taxable Income, Capital Gains and Net Values, To-Do Lists
#3. Feel secure
Your data is only stored on your device and in your iCloud account (if set up), not on our server. We do not see, use or sell your property or financial data. No log-in is required and you do not need to be online to use Propfolio.
#4. Try Propfolio for free
Full app functionality, including viewing on-screen Summaries and draft Reports, is currently free for your first property. Our fee structure is straightforward: a small one-off charge is incurred when you add an additional property and if you decide to email yourself a Report. On-screen Summaries and draft Reports are free to view, no matter how many properties you include.
Feel in control: try Propfolio and see how easy it is to keep track of your properties, mortgages and tenancies.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.