Prune is a beautiful game where your goal is to shape your trees to reach the light where they can grow. Watch out for dangers as you move and prune your trees through the various stunning levels. Your progress is synced via iCloud and you can share screenshots of your creations with friends.
Watch the trailer
What is it about?
Prune is a relaxing and gorgeous game. The music is serene and the attractive environment makes this a perfect game to enjoy when you need to unwind and put an end to your stress. Prune provides intuitive gameplay and a pleasant, casual gaming experience.
For those who...
- Enjoy relaxing games
- Like casual gameplay
Not for those who...
- Enjoy fast-paced gameplay
- Like action adventures
Why we love it
Prune brings a distinctive concept to gaming with a soothing and attractive experience. Sit back, relax, and enjoy this unique way to unwind.
App Store Description
~ Apple Game of the Year 2015 ~
~ TIME Magazine Game of the Year 2015 ~
Prune is a love letter to trees. A game about the beauty and joy of cultivation.
With a swipe of a finger, grow and shape your tree into the sunlight while avoiding the dangers of a hostile world. Bring life to a forgotten landscape and uncover a story hidden deep beneath the soil.
• A unique digital plant for your pocket
• Beautiful, minimalist art and a super clean interface—it's just you and the trees
• Meditative music and sound design for you to zen out to
• No IAP, no monetization strategy, no currencies
• Share screenshots of your unique tree creations with friends
• Synchronize progress across all your devices using iCloud
----- RECEPTION -----
"Unlike anything I've played before... the kind of experience I want to pull out to show my friends." - The Verge
"Wildly creative, totally addictive, and oddly soothing" - Entertainment Weekly
"Prune is a gorgeous and unique experience." - 5/5 TouchArcade
"Prune is an awe-inspiring work of digital poetry that transcends its initial subject material to explore a much larger, much more complex theme, in an articulate and powerfully moving manner" - 10/10 Pocket Gamer
"A collaboration that feels more like a dance than puzzle-solving." - Kill Screen
----- AWARDS -----
• Winner - Best Upcoming Game - 11th International Mobile Gaming Awards
• Finalist - IndieCade Festival 2015
• Official Selection - Brazil's FILE Festival
• Runner-Up - IndiePlus "Make Something Great" Contest
• Official Selection - Out of Index Experimental Games Festival