What is it about?
iOS 9 update
App Store Description
iOS 9 update
Latest Audiobus support
Turns iPad into a classic Step Sequencer
• Outputs both MIDI and Audio!
• Extensive Core MIDI support
• Background Audio mode support
• Audiobus support: stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-enabled apps.
Check out this video review from ‘thesoundtestroom’:
“R960Seq, Tutorial and Demo, Excellent Sequencer for iPad”
• Supports External Devices
• Virtual MIDI to send MIDI to other iOS apps
• MIDI Clock sync to keep tempo in Sync with other apps
• MIDI transport start and stop in Sync with other Apps
• Network MIDI
• Connects to your digital audio workstation via MIDI interfaces
• Works great with Logic and GarageBand
• Voice Bank of over 200 patches, including 66 bass
( please use headphones/ or Sound system to enjoy these)
Unique Live Interaction Control
• 8 switch controls on the bottom row allow playable live interaction with sequence pattern
• 5 modes
• Play Step : trigger addition notes like a keyboard
• Jump To Step: Sequencer jumps to selected step
• Toggle Play/Skip: easily alter the pattern with control over playing or skipping a step
• Toggle Play/Pause: alter the pattern with control over playing the steps note, or silently pausing
• Gated Play/Skip: alter the pattern with continuous touch on the controls
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.