What is it about?
App Store Description
Supports the full 'Rule 26' start sequence from the Racing Rules of Sailing (RRS)
- Displays countdown and instructions for the next Committee action.
- Sound or Voice alerts and countdowns to major events using either Tones or Voice Announcements.
Keeps your hands free to sound signals, change flags, etc...
(See iOS settings under 'RaceTac Committee')
- Includes pre-warning alert option (Alert signal one minute before first division warning).
- Includes optional gap time between divisions, or zero for 'rolling starts'.
- Rule 30 prep flag support. (I, Z, U, Black Flag, Z with I, or standard Papa)
- Allows multiple divisions, with indication of which division is in its start sequence.
- Division and Signal Flags. Shows flag for upcoming hoist or drop event.
- Division Flags can be solid colors or numeric signal flags.
- Supports sequence pause (AP Signal) via 'Pause' toolbar item.
Resets Race Start Time so that 'Warning' is one minute after AP Down (Per the RRS)
- 'Finish Time Log' is started via the 'Finish' toolbar item. Features:
- Quickly log a finish time with a tap in a large clock area.
- Add a Boat ID like name or sail number.
- Delete erroneous entries.
- 'Night Mode' for night time visibility.
- Saves the log automatically for later review.
- Email the log to you or your committee members in either CSV or Excel format.
- Simplifies start sequence timing by providing countdowns to key signals!
- Reduces workload, especially when used with Voice announcements.!
- Helps eliminate problems when recording finish times!
- Provides a copy of the times via email for later review.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.