What is it about?
App Store Description
Supports the full 'Rule 26' and Match Racing 'Rule C3' start sequence and scoring from the Racing Rules of Sailing (RRS)
Supports Finish Time logging and Race Scoring for Time-on-Distance PHRF races as well as Time-on-Time systems (SCHRS, IRC, and Portsmouth Yardstick).
Start Sequence Timer:
- Displays countdown and instructions for the next Committee action.
- Sound or Voice alerts and countdowns to major events using either Tones or Voice Announcements.
Keeps your hands free to sound signals, change flags, etc...
(See iOS settings under 'RaceTac Committee')
- Includes pre-warning alert option (Alert signal one minute before first division warning).
- Includes optional gap time between divisions, or zero for 'rolling starts'.
- Rule 30 prep flag support. (I, Z, U, Black Flag, Z with I, or standard Papa)
- Allows multiple divisions, with indication of which division is in its start sequence.
- Division and Signal Flags. Shows flag for upcoming hoist or drop event.
- Division Flags can be solid colors or numeric signal flags.
- Supports start postponement (AP Signal) via 'AP Flag' toolbar item.
Resets Race Start Time so that 'Warning' is one minute after AP Down (Per the RRS)
Finish Time Log:
- Quickly log a finish time with a tap in a large clock area.
- Add and Edit boats, including name, sail #, Handicap, Division, and finish codes.
- Delete erroneous entries.
- 'Night Mode' for night time visibility.
- Saves the log automatically for later review.
- Email the log to you or your committee members in either CSV or Excel format.
Boat Management and Scoring:
- Save boat info such as ID (name), Sail number, Handicap, and default division.
- Supports PHRF, SCHRS, IRC, and Portsmouth Yardstick handicapping system at the Division level.
- Makes entry later much easier.
- Score a race right in the app. Loads the log and race data quickly into scoring
- Import boats from a CSV file in Boat Management.
- Email the race scoring results as a spreadsheet.
- See the 'More' button for these options.
- Simplifies start sequence timing by providing countdowns to key signals!
- Reduces workload, especially when used with Voice announcements!
- Helps eliminate problems when recording finish times!
- Provides a copy of the times via email for later review.
- Get race scores fast, before you get to port. No web system needed.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to email@example.com and your information will be removed.