What is it about?
App Store Description
Q: What is REASTEN English?
A: REASTEN stands for REad and liSTEN. Reasten English is a product to help those who live in non-English speaking countries and are eager to learn English from the native speakers. By simultaneously reading and listening the most recent English news, dialogues and discussions, you can experience the American culture as if you are in United States and learn the language at the same time. Also by referring to the “touch and get” dictionary, you can easily understand the content of Reasten news and improve your English level to a higher standard
Q: Does Reasten English have many features other English learning products do not have ?
(1) Under the WIFI network environment, several dozens U.S. news are pushed into your iPhone everyday, saving you a lot of waiting time and 3G or 4G connection money.
(2) Even if no internet is available, Reasten English can be used without any difficulties. This make learning English under any circumstance possible.
(3) Reading material and audible material are the same or similar. If you can not understand the audible message, you can read the text massage. On the other hand, if you do not know how to pronounce a word, you can listen to the audible massage.
(4) Quickly check the dictionary. If you come across a new word, simply long push the word and select “define” , you can get the explanation of the word in your own language.
(5) There are 15 channels available for you to reasten (read and listen). e.g. News, Education, Environment, Food etc.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.