What is it about?
An Aussie classroom on the go!
App Store Description
An Aussie classroom on the go!
Teach your children (ages 3-7) and students how to handwrite before they attend school.
The first and original Australian handwriting app for children
Since 2011, rEDwriting-Learn to Write has taught more than 100 000 Australia children ( pre-schoolers and Kinders) the first stages of handwriting. Used today by 100’s of schools throughout Australia, rEDwriting-Learn to Write has consistently featured in Top 10 Apple Educational lists, received excellent reviews and is actively promoted by Australian teachers and occupational therapists.
What our users are saying
“As a teacher and mother of a pre-kinder, I cannot recommend the app enough. Easy to use, and fun.”
“Awesome! I loved this game as a child and it was really fun and would play it for ages. My brother now uses it for helping him to learn, he struggles with learning, but rEDWriting helps him write”
“rEDwriting – I love you!”
“I have been an early childhood teacher for over 20 years. This app is excellent. I have had enormous success in pre-school and primary settings”
10 Reasons Why rEDwriting – Learn to Write is your #1 choice
1. Top 10 educational App in Australia today – rEDwriting has continually achieved this position for 8 years running.
2. Teach your children and students how to write the right way– rEDwriting - Learn to write features every single handwriting font taught within Australian schools today. No matter what state or territory you live in, your child or student, will master the correct handwriting strokes for every letter and number instantly.
3. Easy as abc, 123… - We created a super intuitive interface, designed especially for young children of all abilities – your child will master Big ABC, and small abc, before you do, including your 3 year old.
4. The classroom of the future – Send your child straight to the top of the class – rEDwriting-Learn to Write has been designed for use inside and outside the classroom for all abilities, complimenting early childhood educators and teachers all over Australia.
5. Farmer Fred fixes the Floppy Fence – rEDwriting – Learn to Write also teaches your children how to correctly pronounce every single letter of the alphabet and number.
6. No advertising, notifications or in-app purchases – rEDwriting – Learn to Write has been designed for optimal calm, learning and enjoyment. And, did we mention fun! We aim to excite and delight while we teach your children how to write.
7. All Australian Voiceovers – Bonza! One of our coolest features. We were one of the first educational application creators in Australia to offer this feature. Old school for the new school.
8. Learn to write for less than the price of a latte– teaching your children how to write has never been this easy, accessible or affordable. Teach your kids how to write while you sip, chat and relax with your friends.
9. Locally made by an Australian for Australian Children – rEDwriting – Learn to Write was created by an Australian mother/appreneur who is passionate about teaching handwriting to Australian school children and pre-schoolers.
10. Recommended by Australian Occupational Therapists – OTs are the OGs of handwriting and we have been blessed to receive endorsements from the experts.
We invite you to download rEDWriting-Learn to Write for your children and students and let us know what you think.
The Story Behind rED writing – Learn to Write: A Handwriter’s Tale
rEDwriting-Learn to Write, is the conscious co-creation of Kristy Swift. Kristy is a mother of 2, appreneur and idealist with over 20 years IT experience. Kristy is as passionate about handwriting as she is about technology (she is a writer herself) and believes handwriting is a life-skill, artform and essential developmental skill for young children that should never be lost.
Contact Kristy at [email protected]
Love our App! Rate it 5 Stars and share the love.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.