What is it about?
Play the visual way™
App Store Description
Play the visual way™
Develop young children’s visual-spatial reasoning and creative problem-solving skills through open-ended play! Build a strong foundation for school readiness with RelationShapes™. RelationShapes is based on the award-winning visual education method created by Y. Agam, a world-renowned pioneer of kinetic art.
• Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice 2016
• Teachers with Apps Certified Digital Product 2016 and Best Play & Learn Apps of 2016
• App Store, New Apps We Love (RelationShapes for iPad, 2016)
• TeachThought, 12 New iOS Learning Apps We Love (October, 2016)
• App Friday, Featured Educational App (January, 2017)
• Parents’ Choice Gold Award Winner 2017
RelationShapes offers two interrelated areas that invite children to play and replay:
• Match It – Exploration and discovery have free reign as children manipulate abstract and figurative shape combinations to make a match – any way they choose!
• Picture It – Creativity and delight abound as children use their imagination to personalize their shape pictures with vivid accessories and backgrounds that add humor and context.
RelationShapes is designed with young learners and their grown-ups in mind.
Key Features for Families & Educators:
• Share the experience: Four user profiles are included with each app download
• Level up: Eight levels of increasingly challenging activities promote flexible thinking and creativity
• Play together: Cooperate via the split screen design and multi-touch capability
• Monitor progress: View the skills children learn and practice as they progress through each level
• Play flexibly: Use at home or in the classroom for independent play, paired learning, center time, or small group instruction
• Collect creations: Save and review children’s pictures in the gallery
• Extend beyond the screen: Connect digital and real world play and learning with six printable Extended Learning resources
Young children utilize their fine motor skills to play RelationShapes. Devices with larger screens will offer the most optimal user experience.
We take your privacy very seriously. The app does not include third party advertising, does not collect children’s personally identifying information, and all content created in the app stays on the device.
To learn more about VizuVizu and RelationShapes, visit our website at www.vizuvizu.com.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.