What is it about?
App Store Description
- Although the alarm clock function is small, it is indispensable in life.
- On the morning of each business day, the alarm clock will ring until you press the stop button.
- Then I struggled with the annoyed emotions and my sleepy eyes to see the time.
- Which music is used as an alarm, which music will become the music you hate the most?
- I will get up, but I don't need to be bothered when I wake up in the morning.
- It’s time to change the way of the alarm clock reminder!
- Ding-dong~ It’s 6:30 now...
- Relax Alarm app uses short prompt tone and voice broadcast the current time to remind you, then accompanied by relaxing music to wake you up. All sounds will stop after 30 seconds, you don't need to do anything.
- You can freely set the prompt tone, the combination of voice time and music.
- Remove the music part of the ringtone, it is a voice timer.
- Eat breakfast at 7:30, go out at 8:00, ok, remove the music, only broadcast the time.
- Lying in bed to see the phone too invested, set an alarm clock at 11 o'clock in the evening to remind you of the time, do not miss the best time to sleep.
- Relax alarm clock is such a simple application.
- Relax alarm, just want to be an alarm clock that is not annoying.
- Focus on the alarm clock, no other complex functions, simple interface, easy to set
- Customize ringtones that are composed of a combination of prompt tone, voice time and music
- The ring tone is stopped after 30 seconds of playback, no action is required
- Snooze time can be set from 5 minutes to 30 minutes
** The built-in ringtone is generally softer, so as not to scare you. If you are deep sleeper and difficult to wake up, please download with caution.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.