What is it about?
Restaurant Manager Pro:
App Store Description
Restaurant Manager Pro:
Over the last five years I have been creating a restaurant application that was strictly designed to the user requirements. Although this was acceptable to my clients, I had the feeling that there was a better approach to designing a restaurant application.
I made a decision to do testing on a new design for a restaurant application that fit into my new approaches to streamline and simplify all new applications. The goal would be to have a universal easy-to-use and comprehensive restaurant application.
The design challenge:
- The issue with current restaurant applications is that they require way too many user inputs and screens to manage patron orders.
- If you had a chance to eat at Olive Garden and to use the ordering computer on the table, then this is one approach to the future of restaurant management applications. There's only one problem with this approach, patrons with computer illiteracy, or rejection of anything that has to do with taking information with computers may reject using a computer. Therefore it takes a restaurant employee to assist the patron.
- Given the last comment, is it possible to provide an application that works on a cost-effective device like the iPad to manage restaurant's?
- The main cost for restaurant management application is the management application itself. There are two basic approaches for restaurant application. The first is to have meal order created on a device like the iPad, and to use this information to place the order to the kitchen in real time. The second is to have an application that provides much more management information for running the restaurant business.
- The challenge here is to provide the right kind of application, Okay brush her teeth and include meaningful data that will improve the restaurant's business.
- Here again the cost for an application for restaurant management starts in excess of $10,000. This does not include multiple input devices because there are variations in quantity requirements for input devices. The solution to the cost is to provide a very cost-effective restaurant application. In addition the restaurant has the option to purchase used equipment, like used iPads to manage data input. This would be a significant cost savings. At the same time, it is possible to keep the cost of the restaurant manager under $100.00. This does not say that the application is limited in capability, it's exactly the opposite. We made a decision to provide an application in quantity, that would provide small businesses with a product that would exceed the capability of many expensive applications.
Who should use this application?
It's important to identify the restaurant requirements, and then contact developer to have a free online live demonstration of the restaurant management application. Then you can judge how effective this application would be to manage your restaurant.
Note: this application does not have ongoing or recurring costs such as technical support fees, annual updates, or any other hidden costs.
One of the key reasons for using a management application is to improve the efficiency of your business, and to improve the profitability.
Selecting the implementation options for management application:
A good example of how a small business can be more efficient using a mobile device to manage the restaurant is to observe how fast food restaurants do food management. Your business could be as simple as a walk-up order counter, or as complex as having several food servers taking orders, and supplying instant information to the kitchen staff. It is your decision as a business owner to determine what is required.
Most restaurants pick options where a cloud-based application is used. A cloud-based application uses the Internet to host the main application, and may have as many devices like iPads as required for staff usage. To learn more about options contact the developer using the link on the iTunes detail page.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.