In Reverse Charades, you act out the clue in a group while a single person on the other time tries to guess. This means you can give complex, teamwork-oriented clues that make the idea of the game much more fun. Reverse Charades will entertain your party group for hours.
What is it about?
Charades has been around for decades, but this app puts a spin on the idea of a group guessing one person's acting. A group acts out the clue as a whole and a single person on the opposing team takes a guess. The fun with Reverse Charades is that you get clues that are more complex and require teamwork. From 'Honeymoon' to 'Parade,' Reverse Charades will break the ice in no time.
For those who...
- Like charades
- Want a fun party game
Not for those who...
- Don't enjoy acting out clues
- Aren't fans of having fun and laughs
Why we love it
It's a truly unique spin on the idea of charades, and takes the game to a whole new level. You'll have to work together to provide clues to the opposing team member, who has to guess what you're acting out. It's fun the whole family can enjoy.
Reverse Charades is FREE but there are more add-ons
Original Card Pack
Junior Card Pack
Awesome 80's Card Pack
Holiday Card Pack
Sports Fans Card Pack
Girls Night In Card Pack
App Store Description
Reverse Charades is a hilarious twist on a classic stand-by (where one person acts out words for the team to guess-boring)! With the Reverse Charades app, the entire team chooses 30, 60 or 90 second rounds to act out as many words as one person can guess. It's fast-paced, fiercely fun team competition that's an absolute riot with families, work teams, school groups, party-goers or among a few close friends. But be warned...you're in for big and dangerous doses of fun!
- Try a sample of all card packs for free. Unlock a full pack of cards through in-app purchase.
- Purchase the "Premium Upgrade" for all current card packs, and get unlimited access to all future card packs.
- For 2-4 teams.
- Customizable number of rounds, passes, and seconds per turn.
- "Back" button if you accidentally touch "Pass" or "Next."
- Universal App!
- Based on the popular board game
- VGA adapter support so players can see score and timer.
Follow Reverse Charades