What is it about?
Reversi Ultimate is FREE but there are more add-ons
Reversi Premium - Remove Ads
App Store Description
Reversi is a classic board game for two players just like chess, checkers and go. The dark and the light battle each other for victory to control the board. Reversi is also know as Go.
- Pass and Play or play against the computer across five difficulty levels.
- Modern, Simple & Clean interface.
- Full retina HD graphics for iPhone and iPad.
- 6 sleek and colorful themes to choose from.
- Large board for players of all ages.
- Helpful square highlights valid moves.
How to Play:
- The goal is to get the majority of your color discs on the board at the end of the game.
- Dark always moves first.
- A move is made by placing a disc on the board in a position that "out-flanks" one or more of the opponent's discs.
- A disc may outflank any number of discs in one or more rows in any direction (horizontal, vertical, diagonal).
- All the discs which are outflanked will be flipped.
- Discs can only be outflanked as a direct result of a move and must fall in the direct line of the disc being played.
- If you can't outflank and flip at least one opposing disc, you must pass your turn.
- Once a disc has been placed on a square, it can never be moved to another square.
- The player with the most discs of their color wins the game.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.