What is it about?
Ring of Fire
App Store Description
Ring of Fire
Take your ticket to the Ring of Fire Trail, a drive stretching from Nashville across the gorgeous Cumberland Plateau and back again. Discover some of Middle Tennessee’s most beautiful scenery as you roll through the heart of the region. Fall in love with Dale Hollow Lake, one of America’s favorites. Gaze from high above the breathtaking Cordell Hull Dam and see the quiet power of the Cumberland River. Explore all that downtown Nashville has to offer, then use this app to discover the hidden gems all along the plateau. Customize your trail experience and share your journey with friends.
Let this app be your guide to more than 112 points of interest along Ring of Fire Trail. Filter points of Interest by interest category or "favorite" and reorder points of interest to fit your schedule and travel plans. Search points of interest nearest to you or find upcoming events along the trail. With the Ring of Fire app and a customized trail experience in the palm of your hand, it's time hit the trail!
• View points of interest as a list, tiles or in a map
• "Favorite" points of interest to create a custom trail itinerary
• Share points of interest on Facebook, check in to points of interest or upload a photo
• View points of interest by category and see how many points of interest are included in each category
• Filter points of interest by interest category including What's Nearby, Food & Wine, Nature & Outdoors, Attractions, Sports & Rec, Civil War, History & Heritage, Agritourism or Music & Arts.
• View "Did You Knows?" along the trail for interesting facts about the trail's points of interest
• Click on a point of interest to read a full description, view photos and find contact information
• Find events along the trail throughout the year
• Click on the trail playlist to enjoy trail-related tunes
About Ring of Fire
Ring of Fire, a Discover Tennessee Trails and Byways Initiative, travels through unique, off-the-beaten-path communities and Victorian-era vacation spots. Explore points from start to finish, or choose one of the off-trail spots to encounter a different side of Tennessee. Start in the bustle of Music City and see the homes of country music royalty, then explore in the footsteps of early settlers along Avery’s Trace and Walton Road. From Civil War soldiers and ghostly tales, the spirit of the Ring of Fire Trail will deliver an unforgettable Tennessee experience.
Ring of Fire Trail begins in downtown Nashville and through tobacco country and charming small towns of Springfield, Cross Plains, Portland, Lafayette and Celina. Visit wineries and distilleries and beautiful state parks. Granville, Carthage and Castalian Springs tell the tales of trailblazers and statesmen. Hendersonville, Goodlettsville and Spring Hill bring you back toward the music and heritage of Nashville.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.