What is it about?
App Store Description
The daring and handsome nobleman Robin Hood is forced to live as an outlaw in Sherwood Forest.
With the help of his Merry Men, Robin becomes a hero, stealing from the rich to give to the poor.
Have fun and learn English with this new ELI teaching app.
Adapted for students aged 11+
Will the wicked Sheriff of Nottingham manage to capture Robin and his friends? Will Robin regain his land and be able to offer Marian, his love, a real home? Read about this legendary hero of the English Middle Ages and discover all the exciting and romantic adventures he has with his band of Merry Men!
A cool, modern makeover brings this classic story to life for today’s students with activities that teach Secondary School student English while having fun.
- Fantastic animation effects on every screen.
- Super-cool function allows you to record your own voice telling the story or inventing a new one!
- Read-to-me with karaoke highlighting to help follow the text.
- Self-correcting exercises which you can save.
- “Listen and Repeat” section helps improve pronunciation and intonation.
- A section providing background and contextual information.
- Comprehension activities
- Glossary of difficult words
- Test yourself
- CLIL activity
Words and grammar carefully chosen from the English taught in Secondary School around the world. More than 40 years’ experience in children’s educational publishing and ELI’s dedicated editorial team guarantee the educational quality of this app.
About ELI Publishing:
Go to www.elireaders.com/appreaders to find out more about the full range of amazing ELI App Readers.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.