Watch the trailer
Ride and dodge. As you zip through Savannah on a buffalo, elephant, zebra, or ostrich, you must be very careful of the obstacles in your way. Slide your finger to maneuver around them or lasso a new animal if it is easier. Just remember not to lift your finger off the screen while you are riding. Only release when you are ready to lasso a different critter.
Build your zoo. As you continue to successfully ride across the land, you will earn valuable coins. These will help you create an awesome zoo. Build and upgrade the animal habitats so you can collect coins from the families who come to visit.
Keep the animals happy. As you are riding along, you will notice the animals start to get a little angry. When this happens, be ready to lasso yourself a new ride before you get thrown off and have to start again. Some critters get angry much quicker than others, so always be on the lookout for your next move.
What is it about?
Who is ready for a rootin’ tootin’ good time of lassoing, riding, and becoming a rodeo star? If this sounds like you, then saddle up and get ready for Rodeo Stampede - Sky Zoo Safari. This upbeat game from Featherweight Games and is a ten-gallon hat full of fun.
For those who...
- Enjoy arcade games
- Like score-based gameplay
Not for those who...
- Dislike arcade-style games
- Prefer casual puzzles and gameplay
Why we love it
Rodeo Stampede - Sky Zoo Safari is fast, fun, and lively. It might take a bit to get used to the holding and releasing in order to lasso and ride, but once you do, you will enjoy this wild rodeo where you are the star.
Rodeo Stampede has stickers
Rodeo Stampede is FREE but there are more add-ons
Epic Animal Bundle
App Store Description
Saddle up and get ready to wrassle with the stampede-iest critters this side of the Savannah. Lions and Tigers and Bears are no match for this rodeo star. Armed with a lasso and a ten gallon hat, swing from the backs of stampeding buffalo, elephants, ostrich and more. Hold tight atop these bucking beasts and you might just win their hearts. When the stampede’s over, the zoo begins! Fill enclosures with your four-footed friends and let your patrons gaze in wonder. This is one wild ride that you will not want to miss - YEEHAW
- Ride through the wild stampede on the backs of buffalo, elephants, and all types of exotic animals
- Dodge and avoid obstacles in your chase for high scores
- Travel across the Savannah and Jungle, with more exciting landscapes to come!
- Catch and befriend animals of all shapes and sizes to show off in your Sky Zoo
-Travel back in time to explore th Jurassic Age and catch Dinosaurs
- Invite visitors to come admire your collection
- Expand and Manage your zoo to earn huge rewards from visitors
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Gold Subscription offers a weekly subscription for $3.99. It provides you with the following benefits:
(Must be collected within 7 days.)
-Rare animals appear 100% more often
(Does not include lucky lamb. if you have already purchased lucky lamb, rare animals will appear 200% more.)
-Taming animals is 20% quicker
-Can simultaneously breed 2 babies
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
(1) Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
(2) Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
(3) Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
(4) Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.