What is it about?
Do you want to:
App Store Description
Do you want to:
- control your Pi without having to write any code?
- or, do you have a program you wrote for your Pi and you want to interface to it with a phone app?
- or, you're an educator looking for a fun way to teach students the basics of programming?
If any of the above apply to you then you definitely need to give RPiControl a spin. Take control of your Raspberry Pi 3 A+/B+ from your phone or tablet via Bluetooth!
- Create multiple projects in the app
- In each project create a custom control layout using a drag/drop, fill in the blank, graphical interface. Add buttons, switches, lights, etc.
- Controls allow you to set GPIO pin state; run Pi commands; play sounds; run macros; display the state of pins plus more.
- Create macros to run multiple commands at a single button tap. Macros are written using the built-in, easy to use, scripting language.
Want to run a macro without having to connect to your phone? No problem, just upload the macro to your Pi. You'll be able to launch it from the phone and then disconnect. Or, have the macro run on the Pi automatically at startup. Run multiple macros at the same time from the phone or on the Pi!
- One of the most powerful features of the app is the ability to pass alphanumeric data from the app to your own programs and to receive data from your programs. Display data from your program in the app easily and just as easily send data back to your program and act on it.
Or, trigger actions of your program by just setting GPIO pins high or low. No need to spend valuable time writing your own phone app!
- Educators, use RPiControl and a Raspberry Pi to teach your students basic programming principles. Give different types of feedback by connecting hardware to the Pi and control the hardware from the app via its controls and scripts.
- Share your layouts with others by uploading them to our online layout library!
More controls and features coming soon!
Download and try it out for free!
Want a custom version for your product? Contact us.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.