What is it about?
App Store Description
- iOS 13 dark mode fully supported for reading in bed next to your sleeping loved ones.
- Supports iPads with a master/detail split scene.
- Mark items read/unread with a swipe.
- Automatically keeps the feed length to its natural length, but never deletes unread items.
- Uses standard iOS Safari browser widget for full article.
- Tries to auto-detect links to RSS/Atom feeds on websites.
- If your beloved site can't be auto-detected, you can always enter the direct link to the feed.
- Fetches website favicons for clarity.
- Sort and rename your feeds.
- Pull to refresh all or a single feed.
Explicitly absent Features:
- No accounts need to be created.
- Doesn't try to suck you into a platform.
- No user tracking/analysis whatsoever.
- Support sharing of websites/feeds from other apps to RSSolved.
- Sync feed list (and maybe read state) with Nextcloud Bookmarks or a similar service.
- Enhance auto-detection of feeds, should respective reports come up.
- Notification counter on app icon.
- Automatically refresh feeds in the background.
We use this app ourselves on a daily basis. It will be kept up to date with latest iOS versions and device form factors for the foreseeable future.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.