Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Run 5K Pro offers an easy training program. With just 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week you'll be able to run 5K in 7 weeks. With effective training plan from professional coaches. You can use the app outdoors and on a treadmill. Audio cues during all workouts will help keep you focused. Also GPS maps are saved for each training session. And it has Apple Watch support.
For those who...
- It’s the ideal fitness app for anyone who isn’t much of a runner and wants to lose some weight.
Not for those who...
- If you run frequently, you’ll find the pace at the beginning of the program to be too slow.
Why we love it
If you’ve always had trouble sticking to a fitness plan, this is the app for you. Its incremental workload makes it easy for anyone to achieve a 5K distance.
Run 5K PRO! Ready Training Plan is $1.99 but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Do you want to start running & get in good shape? Do you want to easily run a 5K? Do you want to overcome laziness and lose weight? Then Run a 5K! app is exactly what you need!
EASY TRAINING PLAN
- 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week – and you'll be able to run 5K in 7 weeks;
- effective training plan from professional coaches;
- use outdoors and on a treadmill;
- audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused;
- GPS maps saved for each training session;
- Apple Watch support.
NEVER GET BORED
- gradual increase of workout intensity for best result;
- inspirational quotes keep you motivated while running;
- motivational tips on running with each training session;
- listening and managing your favorite music from the app;
- sharing results with Facebook & Twitter friends.
MUSIC TIMED TO YOUR WORKOUT
- unlimited access to the best running music right from the app;
- music tempo adjusts to your workout rhythm – music plays faster as you run faster;
- new mixes from talented DJs are available every day;
- all genres – from Classical and Oldies to Rock, Hip-hop and R&B;
- convenient search and suggestions to find perfect mixes.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
- calorie counting;
- detailed statistics: pace, distance, time and other parameters;
- synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version;
- synchronization with Apple Health app;
- integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun.
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to run a 5K!
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.