What is it about?
Rush Car Race
App Store Description
Rush Car Race
Race through highway traffic in the new endless racing game.
Dodge traffic vehicles at high speeds, earn score, buy&upgrade your rides and experience endless racing.
Earn points and money, buy better cars and ultimately experience endless racing.
- extremely impressive graphics,
- 5 high performance cars to choose from,
- 5 diversified asphalt highway tracks: forest, desert, snow, and city,
- race through traffic in several completely different modes,
- pass real cars in extreme racing on highways,
- avoid traffic in racer experience on real highway roads,
- upgrade your favorite cars with acceleration, brake system, and extra lives,
- tune your vehicle’s appearance - repaint body and slap on some decals if you need to,
- collect achievements and XP points in your online profile,
- chase for the highest scores in a police car in daily events,
Think about the emotions that illegal racing in traffic can give to you. Crisp graphics, awesome and fast paced gameplay, the smell of gasoline and smoke... Feel the breathtaking speed as you race against the time through streets, autobahn and highways in rush hours. As an illegal racer and a passionate driver, you'll have to do your best to beat all of the challenges. The sheer adrenaline of racing in traffic is the way of endless entertainment.
Use the acquired cash to upgrade your car so you can race even better and faster. Your skills and determination are the only limits. Become the best illegal street racing professional in the world!
Inspired by real-life illegal highway racing and made with ultimate replayability in mind, this game is designed to give the player hundreds of hours of best fast paced entertainment.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.