What is it about?
[What is ScanSnap Cloud?]
App Store Description
[What is ScanSnap Cloud?]
ScanSnap Cloud is a service that delivers scanned images from your ScanSnap to your favourite cloud services without the need for a computer or mobile device. It can recognise and sort scanned images such as documents, receipts, business cards and photos, and then send them to the cloud services of your choice.
ScanSnap Cloud allows you to scan directly to your preferred cloud storage or life-of-business application, and access your files anytime, anywhere, and on any device through integrated apps including Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos, OneDrive, box, Expensify, Shoeboxed, QuickBooks Online, Hubdoc, TALK Acct and Concur Expense. This app allows you to easily configure your data’s destinations, adjust settings and view your scanned images.
To use ScanSnap Cloud, the following items are required:
- Wi-Fi-supported ScanSnap or camera-equipped smartphone
- Wi-Fi environment with internet connection
- Account information for your favorite cloud services
- iPad / iPhone / iPod touch series
[Available Cloud Services]
You can use ScanSnap Cloud to scan into Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos, OneDrive, box, Expensify, Shoeboxed, QuickBooks Online, Hubdoc, TALK Acct and Concur Expense. For the latest information, visit http://scansnapcloud.com/emea/ .
[Features of ScanSnap Cloud]
ScanSnap Cloud functionality for the Wi-Fi-supported ScanSnap(*1) provides users an easy way to scan directly to their favorite cloud services without the need for a computer or mobile device. After quick configuration, ScanSnap Cloud works intelligently behind the scenes to automatically sort scans into four categories: documents, receipts, business cards and photos, to make scanning easier than ever before.
- ScanSnap Cloud optimises scanned images with automatic size and color detection, automatic page rotation and blank-page removal
- Ability to create searchable PDFs for easy keyword searches up to 500 pages / 250 sheets(*2)
- Automatic file naming for documents, business cards and receipts
- Receive automatic notifications when your scanned images reach their destination
- Change settings or correct a mis-file without having to re-scan(*3)
- Use your smart device’s camera to capture images, route data through the ScanSnap Cloud app and send optimised images to your chosen cloud service(*4)
(*1) Depending on when you purchased the iX500 model, the SSID and SECURITY KEY label may or may not be installed. If the label is not attached, configure the initial settings from a computer. After you configure the initial settings from a computer, you can use ScanSnap Cloud functions.
(*2) Character recognition is dependent upon the condition of the scanned documents or electronic font used.
(*3) ScanSnap Cloud is a contemporary high technology solution. However, the quality and the contents of the document can impact on the cloud destination. We recommend that you check your chosen cloud services regularly for misrouted documents.
(*4) The camera function is available only for owners of the Wi-Fi-supported ScanSnap.
[How to Use ScanSnap Cloud]
1. Follow the step-by-step instructions in the app to configure your scanner and settings
2. Place documents, receipts, business cards and photos in your ScanSnap Scanner and press the Scan button
*For details on the settings and the usage, after download, please refer to the Help section of the ScanSnap Cloud App
- For information on the Wi-Fi-supported ScanSnap, please visit the ScanSnap Microsite,
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.