What is it about?
Scout Finance provides financial news and stock tracking in real-time. The app includes transcripts, presentations, and earnings releases. You can import tickers from existing broker accounts, read hedge fund newsletters, listen to earnings call audio, and check out financial statements. For stocks, docs, and news, take a look at Scout Finance.
Why we love it
Scout Finance makes a breeze to get the stock and financial data you need with summaries, financials, documents, and news rolled into one.
Scout Finance is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
NOTE: A Money.Net subscription or trial account is required to access this app.
Scout Finance lets you access deep data on your favorite stocks in real time from anywhere. The best app for professional-grade stock tracking, news, and financial data.
Keep your finger on the pulse of the stock market as you track and analyze financial data, get estimates, listen to earnings calls, read transcripts and presentations, analyze news, and much more for thousands of companies.
There's no catch and no hidden fees, it's completely free. Get to know us & see why CNBC anchor Guy Adami calls Scout Finance "second to none".
* Read +4 million transcripts, SEC filings, investor presentations, & earnings releases
* Listen to full earnings call audio for +4000 companies
* Import tickers from your existing broker account
* Alerts when important docs are released for companies your care about
* Access proprietary year-over-year earnings reports and other analytics
* Read hedge fund newsletters and finance blogs in a single place
* Analyze key ratios for companies over time (P/E, EV/EBITDA, div yield, etc.)
* Consensus financial estimates for EPS, Revenue, and other data points
* Access full financial statements
* Create beautiful stock charts with technical indicators
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING
- "The best investing app I've ever used."
- “Amazing app. I love being able to easily read documents and access company financials on my iPhone and iPad.”
- “I’ve tried over a dozen stock apps. Scout is by far the best stock tracking and stock research app out there!”
- “Built for professionals. Can't believe what a value it is.”
Please email us with any suggestions or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scout Finance | The Next Generation of Investing
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to email@example.com and your information will be removed.