What is it about?
How does Seeker Help?
App Store Description
How does Seeker Help?
Seeker allows school admins to answer the question:
“Where is my child and are they ok?”
Seeker enables teachers and administrators, to quickly mark the status of each student as missing, found, absent and/or released. Student status can be shared by email as well as Airdrop. Email sharing allows teachers to report their students’ status without leaving their room. Airdrop allows quick sharing without requiring an internet connection. Sharing students’ status creates a consolidated list of missing, found.absent and released students. The consolidated list can be exported and shared with emergency responders. Individual student status is quickly accessible on each device.
Why get a Subscription?:
•Export entire student list to Seeker on other devices
•Export Pictures to Seeker on other devices
•Prepare and email a consolidated report of the event
Only the Seeker that is used for reports and transferring data to other Seeker installations requires a subscription.
How do I Learn to use Seeker?
Seeker comes with a fully populated demo database that allows you to try out all of its features.
How do I get my Students into Seeker?
1. Prepare a spreadsheet of your students, include the following eight fields:
•Student ID — required
•First Name — highly recommended
•Last Name — highly recommended
•Birthday — highly recommended
•Grade — optional
•Gender — optional
•Email — optional
•Phone — optional
2. Export a CSV file from the spreadsheet.
3. Airdrop or email this file csv file to all of the Seeker users on campus.
4. You are done.
•Add students on the fly.
•Add pictures using the camera or your photo library.
•Search using name, birthday or scan a student’s barcoded ID card.
•Optional PIN protected login
•Optional auto logout
•Seeker information is kept on your phone, you can access your critical information even when wireless networks are down; a likely emergency situation.
Seeker offers an auto-renewing in-app subscription that provides the following additional capabilities:
• Export via email or Airdrop a comprehensive report of all student status changes during an event.
• Exchange student database and student pictures, via email or Airdrop with Seeker running on another device.
Auto-renewing in-app subscription options are:
•Seeker Data Export for 1 year and
•Seeker Data Export for 1 month
both provide the exact same capabilities only the duration and cost vary.
All subscriptions are Auto-Renewing and comply the following standard practices:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
A link to our online policy for subscriptions: http://www.goodschooltools.com/app_terms.html
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.