Watch the trailer
What is it about?
One of Shaq’s biggest bombs, right up there with the genie movie “Kazaam” is the console game Shaq Fu that landed in 1994. It’s considered by many as one of the worst video games of all time.
App Store Description
The world lies on the brink of disaster. National treasures of celebrity culture reveal their true faces — demons, sent to destroy our world. As humanity is enslaved, only one man can save us: Shaq Fei Hung. A poor Chinese orphan, trained by a martial arts master, must face his destiny and unleash the power of the sacred Gold Bond. Our hero must leave the safety of his small village home in rural China and travel to the most sordid and perilous corners of the West to fight evil on its home turf.
● Battle demonic forces as basketball legend Shaquille O’Neal
● Classic side-scrolling, beat ‘em up action at its best
● Exclusive new rap track from the Big Diesel himself
● Topple the evil hordes with earth shattering power moves
● Transform into a diesel-powered mech suit and take out enemies like a rumbling, exhaust spewing, mechanical BOSS!
● Mutate into a giant cactus and destroy your enemies with flying needles
● Boss battles that will make your eyes water
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.