Shazam Encore is the premium music identification app on the App Store. Boasting a variety of features, Shazam Encore is your ultimate music identification tool. Just tap the Shazam button and the app will automatically grab the song playing. However it doesn't end here; Shazam recently launched its own little social network so you can see, within the app, the music your friends have been tagging. You can also view the song's lyrics, watch its YouTube music video, buy the song on iTunes or play the full track on Spotify, all directly linked within the app. Shazam Encore also presents you with recommendations depending on the music you've already tagged. Although it's got a hefty price tag, it definitely is the best service out there.
Watch the trailer
Check the details on WatchAware
Tap to Shazam. Get information on the song that is playing by just tapping the Shazam button.
Sing along. View the song's lyrics right from the app so that you can sing along.
Discover new music. Check out what is trending and discover new tunes that you can tag and save.
What is it about?
You are riding in the car, dancing at the club, or dining at a restaurant and hear a cool tune. Just pop open your Shazam Encore app and hit that Shazam button. Maybe you love the song and want to buy it or maybe you just want to see who sings it or what the title is. Either way, once you tag a song it is saved in your Shazams for later.
For those who...
- Enjoy music
- Like song identifiers
Not for those who...
- Dislike music
Why we love it
Shazam Encore is a must-have app for music lovers. Discover new tunes, purchase songs you love, check out music news, and explore the charts.
App Store Description
Shazam Encore - the best of Shazam without the ads!
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Buy tickets to see your favorite artists in concert
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Facebook uses interest based advertising. More details: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com