Shutterstock keeps track of your recently viewed images for quick access and also provides great ways to find something new. Check out featured collections, what’s in the news, or select a specific category. From beauty and fashion to vintage photos, the selection is extensive.
Point, shoot, and search. Looking for similar images is a snap with Shutterstock. You can take a photo with your camera and then see all related images. Or, if you have one saved to your device, you can use that too. The app pops up many similar photos so you can find the exact one you are searching for.
Browse and discover. The app keeps track of your recently viewed images for quick access and also provides great ways to find something new. Check out featured collections, what’s in the news, or select a specific category. From beauty and fashion to vintage photos, the selection is extensive.
Smooth interface and experience. You can move through the images very easily with simple swipes. You can also pinch to zoom, see more images from that user, create lightboxes to organize photos, and quickly download those you want to keep.
What is it about?
Shutterstock is a handy app for looking for stock images. With a clean interface, tons of images, various ways to search, and high-resolution previews, this is a must-have app for those who work with images.
For those who...
- Work with stock images
- Need a large selection of images
Not for those who...
- Do not work with stock images
- Would rather create their own images
Why we love it
Shutterstock offers reverse search, lightboxes for organizing, and simple ways to find the images you want.
Shutterstock supports Siri commands
App Store Description
Webby Winner (People’s Voice Award – Utilities & Services)
Introducing the best way to discover images on a mobile device.
Shutterstock presents an elegant way to search, organize, and download millions of beautiful stock photos, illustrations, and vectors from the world’s largest subscription-based image library.
• Browse smoothly through the Shutterstock collection with the swipe of a finger.
• Search using images from your camera or photo library to discover results similar in look and feel
• Search by keyword to find images of any subject.
• Search by ID to find a specific image.
• See unique content curated by Shutterstock editors.
• View high-res preview images – the most vivid of any imaging app.
• Create, organize, and share collections of images.
• Download images directly to your iOS device, to the cloud, or later from your computer, using your paid Shutterstock account
The Shutterstock app’s unique Mosaic view instantly interlocks images of different sizes and aspect ratios. You’ll see a breathtaking, seamless grid of pictures, making it easy and enjoyable to quickly flip through thousands of images.
All you need is a free browse account to use collections — sign up within the app.