After uploading your audio to the SoundCloud website, you can manage everything easily with SoundCloud Pulse. Share your tracks publicly and privately, check out immediate statistics on their performance by date, reply to or delete comments, and follow or block other SoundCloud users.
What is it about?
For managing your tracks and community, SoundCloud Pulse is a must-have app. You can quickly see the performance of your tracks and communicate with your listeners with a clean and intuitive interface.
For those who...
- Upload audio tracks to SoundCloud
Not for those who...
- Do not upload tracks to SoundCloud
Why we love it
SoundCloud Pulse is a convenient tool for audio creators of all types. If you are already uploading tracks to SoundCloud, this app is a super handy way to manage them and your community of listeners.
App Store Description
SoundCloud Pulse lets you manage your account, check your stats and reply to comments, whether you're in the studio, on the tour bus, or just away from your desktop.
- Reply to comments on your tracks, on the go
- Get up-to-date stats on the performance of your tracks
- Go Pro to get advanced stats including your most engaged fans, top countries and top cities
- Edit your track details and toggle privacy settings on mobile
- Share the sounds you’ve uploaded, both publicly and privately
- Follow other users
You’ll need a SoundCloud account to access SoundCloud Pulse. Don’t have one yet? Download the SoundCloud app (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soundcloud-music-audio/id336353151?mt=8) or go to SoundCloud.com to create one.
Want to learn more about SoundCloud’s community of creators? Find us at our blog and on social media.
- SoundCloud Blog: http://blog.soundcloud.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/soundcloud
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/soundcloud
- Tumblr: http://soundcloud.tumblr.com
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/soundcloud
The more you tell us, the better SoundCloud gets.
Your privacy is really important to us. We only ask for the permissions we need for the app to be at its best.