What is it about?
App Store Description
Soundcraft ViSi Remote 3.5.1 is an iOS application that allows remote control of Soundcraft Vi, Si Compact, Si Performer, Si Expression and Si Impact mixing consoles wirelessly from your iPad device using no additional hardware other than a wireless access router connected to the Harman HiQnet® Ethernet port of the console.
With ViSi Remote you are free to roam your venue and adjust mixes and other audio parameters directly from the iPad.
• Optimise the front of house mix from anywhere in the room
• Set mic gains and 48V from the stage
• Adjust monitor levels while standing next to the artist
• Adjust channel strip settings remote from the console
• Use to extend the fader count of an existing control surface
• Use in standalone mode for familiarisation with console functions
• Control a network of consoles (e.g. FOH and Monitor)
• Provide a separate surface for DMX functionality (Si Performer only)
• Allow multiple users on the same console to control their own mixes
• Have a global metering overview or “meter bridge” as an extension of the console
ViSi Remote 3.5.1 Console Minimum Software Requirements:
(Latest software is available on the Soundcraft website)
Si Impact: 1.0 build 0010 or higher
Si Performer: 1.6 build or higher
Si Expression: 1.6 build or higher
Si Compact: 3.0 build or higher
Vi1/2/4/6: 4.9 or higher
Vi200: 6.4 or higher
Vi400/600: 6.3 or higher
Vi1000: 6.3 or higher
Vi2000: 6.3 or higher
Vi3000: 6.3 or higher
Vi5000/7000: 6.3 or higher
Note: For Vi & Si consoles, the latest software listed above is needed in order to access the full channel processing and metering functions. Older software versions would result in basic functionality with fader, mute, mix and GEQ settings only.
ViSi Remote 3.5.1 iOS Compatibility:
iOS 6 or higher.
Note: iPad 1 devices are not compatible with iOS 6 and cannot use the ViSi 3.4 Remote App.
ViSi 1.2.4 is still available for iPad 1 users wishing to use the ViSi Remote App.
In order to be able to download version 1.2.4 for iPad 1 you need to have a download history on your App Store account, so it may be necessary to download the app to a computer first to create this before trying to download on the pre-iOS 6 device.
• Channel naming
• Input faders and mutes
• Bus, master LR and VCA master faders and mutes
• Channel strip settings, including:
- Mic Gain, Digital Trim and 48V
- Phase Invert
- HPF & LPF (LPF only on Vi consoles)
- Channel EQ with grabable parametric EQ curve
- Gate and Compression settings
- LR and Mono (C) bus routing
• Graphic EQs on all bus outs
• Channel contributions to each Aux Mix
• Channel contributions to each FX bus (Si consoles only)
• Mix contributions to each matrix bus
• DMX Masters (Si Performer Only)
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.