What is it about?
Playing the challenging new game definitely takes concentration and focus.
App Store Description
Spaceball Guardian is a concentration and focus ball bounce game controlled by device motion sensors only. It is a very challenging game with a lot of action and beautiful looking sci-fi content.
This game was primarily designed for kids with ADHD to practice and exercise their focus and concentration. The community of kids convinced me to share the Spaceball Guardian for everybody.
So here it is. Have great fun with the game.
Keep in mind that gameplay is very challenging, with many actions and many things to do simultaneously. The game contains variations of amazing spaceships and generally all sci-fi contents. Have a look for videos and pictures.
The gameplay itself is inspired by the legendary Arkanoid game from 1986 released by Taito.
What can you expect here?
- fantastic procedurally generated space environment with more than 200 spaceships with 6 color variations
- 50 interactive and challenging missions with a funny background story
- random map generator for infinite gameplay experience
- many Upgrades for your mothership, with better upgrades you can achieve much more score during Missions
- leaderboard competition system
- much more will come in future content updates
The game contains Ads.
If you have any questions or support is required please feel free to contact me by email anytime:
Arnost Beles, [email protected]
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.