What is it about?
SpeakChinese 2 FREE
App Store Description
SpeakChinese 2 FREE
8 Chinese Text/Web/Doc-to-Speech Voices with Pinyin
(iOS 9: 6 Chinese Voices)
The apps integrate the system text-to-speech engine, speak aloud offline without internet connecting.
A must have app to read Chinese text, documents and web pages of Safari.
The FREE version is limited to speak few sentences only and with sponsored ads.
● Speak aloud sentence by sentence
- Read all unread articles automatically
- Swipe to control skipping sentences
- Highlight word by word for each speaking sentence
- Add favorite articles with "Starred" to speak aloud later
- Copy or add touched selected words with "Starred" in Speak mode
- With funny bear and human face animations while speaking
- Support useful speaking repeat, pause, speed and pitch options
● Speak aloud the copy & paste or key in text
- Swipe to mark as read or unread, flag or unflag, and copy a starred text to input box
● Speak aloud web pages
- Speak aloud the entire web page of Safari app directly
- Speak aloud the pasted url web site automatically
- Speak aloud the clicked web page
● Speak aloud documents
- Turn eBook page automatically to ensure continuous reading
- Tree file explorer
- Cloud files import & export support
Mandarin-China, Mandarin-Taiwan and Cantonese (iOS 10: 8 Chinese voices, iOS 9: 6 Chinese voices):
8 Chinese voices (iOS 10)
● Chinese (China): Li-mu (Enhanced)(Siri Male), Ting-Ting, Ting-Ting (Enhanced), Yu-shu (Enhanced)(Siri Female)
● Chinese (Taiwan): Mei-Jia, Mei-Jia (Enhanced)
● Chinese (Hong Kong): Sin-Ji, Sin-Ji (Enhanced)
The Pro version supports enhanced voices.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.