What is it about?
App Store Description
6 Russian Text/Web/Doc-to-Speech Voices
(iOS 9: 2 Russian Voices)
The apps integrate the system text-to-speech engine, speak aloud offline without internet connecting.
A must have app to read text, documents and web pages of Safari.
● Speak aloud sentence by sentence
- Read all unread articles automatically
- Swipe to control skipping sentences
- Highlight word by word for each speaking sentence
- Add favorite articles with "Starred" to speak aloud later
- Copy or add touched selected words with "Starred" in Speak mode
- With funny bear and human face animations while speaking
- Support useful speaking repeat, pause, speed and pitch options
● Speak aloud the copy & paste or key in text
- Swipe to mark as read or unread, flag or unflag, and copy a starred text to input box
● Speak aloud web pages
- Speak aloud the entire web page of Safari app directly
- Speak aloud the pasted url web site automatically
- Speak aloud the clicked web page
● Speak aloud documents
- Turn eBook page automatically to ensure continuous reading
- Tree file explorer
- Cloud files import & export support
● Optimize speak functions
- Enhanced voices support
- Translate speaking text into system language
- Background operation support: keep reading aloud web pages in the background while using another app
- Lock screen support: play, pause, skip a sentence, adjust playback volume and see the sentences list on the lock screen
- Headphone support: play, pause, adjust playback volume and detect headphone plugged and unplugged
6 Russian voices (iOS 10)
● Russian (Russia): Katya, Katya (Enhanced), Milena, Milena (Enhanced), Yuri, Yuri (Enhanced)
The Pro version supports enhanced voices.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.