What is it about?
With Spelling Bug 2, kids can learn 50 common sight words. The app shows a picture and pronounces the word with the letters. Then, kids arrange the letters to create the word and receive immediate sound feedback for wrong answers. There are six engaging chapters to keep your child interested in learning.
Why we love it
For youngsters to learn and practice sight words for kindergarten, Spelling Bug 2 is a good choice.
Spelling Bug 2 is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Kids learn to spell the most needed words as they play. Application presents each word by displaying a picture and pronounces the word and presents the letters that are needed to make the word. Kids use there hand to arrange the letters in the right order to make the word. Using this not only your kid will learn to spell the common words, he/she will also learn how to say them.
* See, Listen and Spell..
* 50 most common sight words kindergartner must know
* Beautiful visuals and clear sounds to keep kids engaged
* 6 Chapters full of words
* Chapter size big enough to be completed without losing the concentration
* Final chapter with all the words to put the kids to test
* Immediate Sound feedback when kids pick a wrong letter, makes them think and help them learn
* Liked by many parents
* Designed for use by small kids.
* Very Engaging
* Special Need Kids may find it engaging as well, my kid does. Repetition helped him to learn the spelling.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.