Check out the sports options. With tons of options for about any sport you can think of, Sportle displays them all nicely on the main screen. Live events and your favorites are shown right at the top. You can then scroll down through the leagues, tournaments, and sports categories for additional options.
Watch live streaming events. When you choose an event to watch, you will immediately see where it can be streamed from. It may be a free stream from YouTube or a provider requiring a subscription. You can log into your cable provider within the app as soon as you open it to see right away which events you can access.
Save favorites and get alerts. With your location enabled you will see suggested teams from your area. You can also search for specific ones and add those you like to your favorites for fast access. You will quickly see upcoming events and can enable notifications for those you save so that you never miss the start or final minutes of a game or tournament.
What is it about?
Sportle is a convenient app for sports fans of any genre. There are plenty of streaming options, the reminders are handy, and the app could not be easier to navigate. So, whether you like boxing, surfing, badminton, or even cricket, Sportle has the details for you.
For those who...
- Enjoy staying up to date on their favorite sports
- Like watching live streaming sporting events
Not for those who...
- Are not sports fans of any genre
- Prefer their current sports app
Why we love it
Whether you enjoy baseball, football, tennis, racing, or golf, Sportle has you covered with all of the sports details you need. Not only can you check scores and schedules, but you can find live streams from resources like ESPN, NBC Sports, YouTube, and more.
App Store Description
Sportle is your ultimate, personalized guide to live sports streams. Within seconds, you can find where a game is streaming and whether you have access to it. It's also the essential sports app to discover live events you didn’t know were happening.
• Find live streams from one app across networks like ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC Sports, YouTube and more
• Favorite teams to receive custom notifications
• Never miss the final minutes. Get notifications for games going down to the wire
• Did you know access to cable credentials allow you to stream? Enter them one time to see what games you have access to
• Don’t have cable tv? The top row of events on the home page lets you know which are free to stream
What publications have said about Sportle:
• Fox Business: "The Google of streaming sports”
• Vice: “The easiest way to find live sports streams”
• Mashable: “Sportle makes streaming major sporting events easy"
Leagues, tournaments and sports covered include:
Football (NFL, NCAA, International Leagues)
Basketball (NBA, NCAA, International Leagues)
Baseball (MLB, College World Series, Little League World Series, International Leagues)
Hockey (NHL, KHL, VHL, Other International Leagues)
Soccer (Euro Cup 2016, Copa America, EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, MLS, Champions League, World Cup, Olympics and much more)
Golf (PGA, Masters, US Open, PGA Championship, British Open, LPGA, Other Major Tournaments)
Tennis (ATP, WTA, Wimbledon, US Open, French Open, Australian Open)
Auto Racing (Nascar, Formula 1, Indianapolis 500 and much more)
Mixing Martial Arts (UFC, Bellator, ACB)
Surfing (World Surf League and more)
Want to suggest a new feature, report streams that are missing, or need support?
Email: [email protected]